SDS Document Management System
TECIS is a full cloud based SDS Document management system designed to save you time and help you comply with North American regulations both in Canada and the United States for compliance of controlled products.
- Easy ‘Select and Click’ step by step SDS creation with dictionary based selections
- Create templates to quickly replicate multiple SDSs
- Build product families to accurately manage and efficiently modify SDS document information
- Create SDS document images in .pdf format to build an SDS archived library, or for easy distribution over the internet or your internal corporate intranet
- Label creation is simultaneously generated with SDS creation
- Create SDS in English and one button click to publish in any translated language
- Canadian bilingual with Canadian French dictionary included for SDS & Labels
- Publish SDS using your own logo, or with your customer or affiliated association logos
- Search engine allows for quick scan and advanced search capabilities for easy access and retrieval
- Multiple levels of user security to protect unauthorized SDS modification
- Modify a dictionary phrase in any language and all linked SDSs will be automatically updated
- Customer tracking and auto track facilities for SDS expiry or SDS modifications
- Supplier expiry tracking and ability to attach supplier SDS image for finished goods or raw material
- Use built-in eMail function to delivery updated SDSs automatically with personalized cover page
- Post .pdf approved SDS to your own web site for customer initiated retrieval
- Tracking and historical reporting of SDS modifications by user
- ODBC compliant
- Custom integration capability for TECIS to your ERP system
The TECIS product gave us what we needed. Speed, flexibility and accuracy. There is no doubt that since using TECIS, our MSDS authoring has become more efficient and accurate and definitely done on a more timely basis. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend TECIS to anyone that is looking to improve their MSDS authoring system.
Canada Colors and Chemicals is implementing TECIS in its 5 major warehouses across Canada for a full enterprise wide solution. We have been able to see an almost immediate return on our investment through cost reductions with the implementation of TECIS. A major advantage of the software is the ability to quickly and easily design customer labels. This means that we can add value to our customers by responding to their unique label requirements, such as third party branding and lot tracking requirements. This has also meant a significant reduction of label stock inventories
The software is great, and the support of the product is better than ever. I don't know why all chemical distributors do not use TECIS. Thank you for making this aspect of regulatory compliance so easy!